Join our small, close-knit, passionate wine team for the 2021 Harvest season! Are you motivated to work hard making wine? Do you have a ceaseless curiosity and are humbled by what you have yet to learn? Then we’re looking for you.
**The ideal candidate will possess a positive, can-do attitude, a curiosity about wine and winemaking and the desire to always be learning something new. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a winery and most importantly, takes great pride in their work.
- Performing sanitation & winemaking tasks
- Cleaning tanks and harvest equipment, hoses, fittings, etc.
- Operating winery and harvest equipment (pumps, sorting table, auger, crusher, press, etc)
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment at all times in the cellar
- Performing wine maintenance tasks during harvest, including sampling, processing grapes, pump overs and punch downs, brix and temps, making additions, barrel prep and maintenance, racking barrels, topping barrels, etc
- Forklift work including receiving and processing fruit and moving and stacking wine barrels (experience is a plus!)
- Interest in wine and a curiosity for how it’s made
- Experience with forklift or equivalent is a plus
- You must be detail oriented and honest
- Work great in a small team environment
- Positive problem solver
- A great attitude and team spirit
- Ability to multitask and work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- This is an active position requiring the ability to climb, bend, squat and crouch in confined spaces and high places
- You must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- You also must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to perform work duties inside and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Due to the nature of harvest, this position involves inconsistent hours. There will be days where we finish early and there will be days where we work overtime. We do whatever it takes to get the job done!
Please submit your Resume with a Cover Letter elaborating on why you are interested in this harvest position and what makes you a great fit.Apply For This Position